Conneapp is a Serbian start-up that is developing a social network with a focus on events. We are not looking for any investments and we are focusing on bringing in great people and building a culture based on transparency and decentralization. Although we are small, currently about 15 people, we have big (global) ambitions and accordingly we are constantly trying to expand our team.
We may not be able to compete with large companies by name, but we can certainly compete in terms of working hours (remote + flexible), competitive compensations, as well as the possibility of exercising rights to our company's shares. Therefore, if you want to be part of a great team and have the opportunity to create an application from the start, we are the right choice!
We want to develop a rock-solid iOS application for the big launch while expanding our non-tech team in parallel.
For that we need a Swift experienced full-time iOS Developer who has experience with user-centric apps.
- Competitive Salary associated with experience
- Full Time Remote
- Flexible working hours
- Working in experienced and agile interdisciplinary team
- No boundaries within the team
- Make decisions and shape the app and overall product
- As one of the first iOS developers in the team, you will be part of the core team and responsible for developing app from scratch
- Helping to shape the future of the one of a kind social network
- You'll work in a fast-paced environment
- As a product-oriented team, creatives and UI-sensitives mindsets are important as much as your technical skills
- Drive and steer the whole iOS application lifecycle
- 2-5 years of experience and a deep understanding of iOS development ecosystem (Swift and Obj-C)
- Solid architectural skills
- Translating wireframes and designs into high-quality code using SwitfUI
- Experience in greenfielding a product from the scratch on the way up to the AppStore
- Experienced in Managing Enterprise App Store account (release cycle, Test Flight, collecting tester feedback)
- Experienced in app startups in their pre-launch stages is a plus
- Experience with modularized projects
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Experience and affinity with good UX and UI
- Presentable portfolio of active apps
- Familiarity with Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services