We have an immediate need for a Web Designer in our Novi Sad Office. As a Web Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of visually appealing cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from responsive sites and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps and micro-sites. You’ll conceptually lead on digital projects and work closely with Creatives, UX and Developers. The role could involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp or an interactive wire-frame and turning it into a digital campaign or website layout using Photoshop and/or other Adobe creative suite software. It would be an advantage if you had motion graphic/animation skills.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Working from scamps or, on pure design-led projects, creating a range of cross-platform design work.
- Ability to create wireframes from the initial briefing.
- Working collaboratively with Creatives, UX or Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief.
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community.
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients.
- Agency experience in designing cutting-edge websites, apps, interfaces and/or digital campaigns (including banners, microsites, emails).
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator Adobe XD), Figma.
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, color and grid structures.
- High attention to detail.
- Create UX ideas, wireframes, & designs based on customer research & best practices (HTML emails, logos, flyers, posters, web and social graphics, invitations, presentation slides, and web pages.).
- Communicate design concepts to Leadership & articulate your design choices.
- Work closely with clients to make sure project goals are being met.
- Mentor a Junior Designer / Design Intern that will work with you on projects.
- Collaborate with copywriters to incorporate messaging and strategic call to action into designs based on the content that is provided.
- Collaborate with design team members and other cross-functional peers on projects from start to finish.
- Apply exceptional attention to detail and craft, ensuring development fully reflects design specifications.
- Expertly communicate design theories and best practices to peers, stakeholders, collaborators, and internal clients.
- Keep up with industry trends and identify areas for process and design improvement.
- Experience with prototyping/squarespace/3D
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Ad copy or marketing experience
WHAT TO EXPECT?
LibraFire is a place where you can expect team spirit and a healthy, stress-free work atmosphere. No stress policy with us means that there is no micromanagement but only you, your clearly defined tasks, and the job you love. Because we believe that if you do what you love and no one hangs over your head, you can achieve great results.
We’re also known as a place where it is ok to make a mistake and learn from your mistake, where it is ok to ask, because we are all in this together, for that reason we share knowledge and information so that we can all progress together.
An indicator on how much we want you to adapt is that we have an onboarding period followed by individual 1 on 1 talks – where we will define your development plan, check-in with your job satisfaction, motivation and revise your professional goals.
On top of that, we will provide you with education and training and will provide regular feedback. In terms of vacation (everybody needs one) you will get twenty days of annual leave – after signing an indefinite contract.
Like to hang out with your colleagues? No problem, we like to organize team building and bonding activities every once in a while!
One last thing, you will get private health insurance (just in case you need it).
We are looking forward to working with you!