More than 75,000 people at over 700 locations: As a global construction technology group, STRABAG has the strongest teams for orders in every conceivable area. When it comes to successfully implementing projects, each and every one of us is in demand. Working together in a team and developing personally: the career opportunities at STRABAG are as varied as our orders.
As part of the STRABAG Group, we – STRABAG BRVZ – take on all commercial and information technology services across the group. In IT, we take care of many thousands of international users and cover the entire spectrum of the IT world. From software development, IT purchasing, product management and support to classic IT operations with our own data centers and the internal service desk. 500 IT employees work every day to optimally equip and support the STRABAG group units. Become part of our IT team – we look forward to receiving your application!
We are looking for a professional and engaging Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect, who understands client requirements through strong business and technical consulting skills and is proficient in creating and implementing proven solutions that solve business challenges.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect (m/f/d)
You will have to:
- consult and support different teams in D365 Implementation projects
- evaluate, plan, integrate, and administrate Dynamics connected platforms
- create concepts and technical documentation describing the developed functionality
- manage or collaborate within different projects to optimize business needs
- higher professional education in the field of information technology
- more than 3 years of Microsoft Dynamics experience
- knowledge Dynamics 365 CRM/ERP Architecture
- deep functional knowledge and experience with most current Dynamics 365 Business Applications
- deep knowledge of Dynamics Lifecycle Services and Azure DevOps
- proven ability to create innovative solutions to solve complex business requirements and automate business processes
- excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to work in a team
- fluent in spoken and written English is a must
- fluent in spoken and written German
- knowledge of information security, experience in information security
- deep experience with Microsoft Azure and other Services
- understanding of D365 API, REST/ODATA, databases
- experience with Azure DevOps, automated deployment, configuring repos and pipelines, working with boards.
- work with advanced IT technologies in a leading European company in its field
- work in a friendly international team of professionals on complex and interesting projects
- voluntary medical insurance, extended period of paid leave
- registration according to the Labor Code, stable income (probationary period of 3 months)
- the level of salary depends on professional knowledge and is discussed at the interview
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application including a detailed CV, a cover letter (in German or English), references and certificates on the online application form.