MentorMate is a custom software development powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web & Mobile Development, Technical Architecture, Human-Centered Design, Cloud & DevOps, Advanced Data Мanagement & Analytics.
We are looking to hire a Mid / Senior Go Developer who will work in a team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend groundbreaking mobile applications.
Our software solutions tackle specific tech challenges across several industries. While our roots are in education, nearly half of our current projects are focused on healthcare and the large amounts of secure data that come with it. We also innovate in finance, real estate, commerce, IoT, and others.
As a top engineering employer run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
BOTTOM LINE IS KNOWING GO’S
- +2 years experience as a backend developer (might be with other BE languages)
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Main principles and paradigms
- Templating language
- Powerful Standard Library
- Concurrency model
- Implemented Testing features
- Popular Web Frameworks
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS POSSIBLE IN THE FOLLOWING
- Relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- OS virtualization (Docker)
- APIs with RESTful architecture
- Source control (Git, SVN) with various flows
- Microservices integration
- Cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- In-memory data stores (Redis, Memcached)
- Agile/SCRUM development process (using JIRA, Trello, and all the other cool guys)
What We Offer
- Freedom to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Opportunity to join a community of 700+ developers worldwide
- Insured assistance from a personalized account manager
- Accounting consultations for Bulgaria-based individuals that join the network
- Clear and fair negotiation on your payment terms
- No third-party intermediaries. Open communication with our teams.
- Inspiring opportunities to work on various enterprise projects that set standards