Our client offers world class in-vehicle infotainment solutions including cloud-based navigation, location-based services and commerce solutions. The company also provides SDK to build own products. The partners include all leading automotive brands such as DAIMLER, LEXUS, TOYOTA and others. Since 1999, our client was many times awarded for its innovations in products and services for automakers.
Join the project to become a part of the company revolutionizing the driving experience!
- Solve problems applied to a “Big Data” following company development standards;
- Use best practices to deliver high-quality code and ensure the quality of the code for the whole project;
- Implement unit, functional and performance tests;
- Request and conduct code reviews;
- Write and maintain technical documentation relevant to the project;
- Participate in all phases of development (specification, design, development, maintenance).
- Experience in Java development (2-3 years+);
- Experience with Spark;
- Technical or computer science degree or a similar qualification;
- Strong skills in deadline management and ability to work in a team environment;
- Fast learner and adaptable to changing the environment;
- Analytics and design skills;
- Good communication skills (English) – both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience with GIS/maps;
- Experience with Hadoop;
- Experience with Linux administration commands;
- Experience with Jenkins or any other CI/CD System.