Role: Mobile Developer
- Write high-quality code, conduct and participate in code reviews, and follow strong engineering principles and standards.
- Maintain code quality and follow best software practices.
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures.
- Maintain testing and documentation systems to support your team and yourself.
- Follow agile methodologies and participate in your team's agile ceremonies.
- At least 3 years developing applications using the Android platform.
- You understand every single Android lifecycle and you know all the manifest entries syntax.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of android and different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- The ability to rigorously test software to ensure it meets the expected requirements.
- Experience with IOS platform (Swift, iOS SDK) is a big plus.
- A good working knowledge of build and configuration management; Gradle, Git, Jenkins or similar tools.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work well within teams.
- Passion and initiative for continuous learning.
- Good communication skills and fluent English
What we offer:
- Full time employment.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Competitive salary depending on experience and skills.
- Opportunity for creative and independent work.
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
- Training package.
3MD Incorporated DOO