At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-events or offsites. Your hiring manager can share more about this role’s hybrid or remote time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.
This is a remote position, so you’ll be working remotely from your home. You may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites.
What you'll get to do…
Mobile Test automation engineers will build, enhance test automation infrastructure for the GoDaddy Mobile POS apps for iOS and Android, and aid in the qualification of releases and can automate manual tests that cover areas which form the backbone of the GoDaddy POS Mobile App technology stack. This role also provides the opportunity to build internal and operational tools.
Design and implement an automation solution framework based on system understanding and analysis of technology and system specifications.
- Design and implement an automation solution framework based on system understanding and analysis of technology and system specifications
- Develop appropriate automation test strategies and create automated test scripts, in coordination with the functional test strategy, including identifying data requirements and generate required test data subsequently
- Execute automated functional, regression, and system tests for the core application and report test results and quality status accordingly. Update test cases as needed
- Work on releases across teams and bridge the gaps
- Work with customers to know their use cases and try to incorporate it in our internal environments
- Train other QA personnel in test automation scripting
- Coordinates with other teams to maintain the test environment
- May perform other duties as assigned
Your experience should include…
- 5+ years core development experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- Demonstrable experience in writing clean code quickly. Preferably Java coding
- Test framework design and automation experience
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- Experience developing high quality test strategies and test automation
- Skill set: Java or Python/Shell Scripting/Basic SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
We've got your back…
- Competitive salary and annual bonus based of performance
- Full-time employment in accordance with the labor law
- Work remotely or from the office – whichever you prefer
- Learning and development budget for every employee
- Clearly defined career path and mentorship
- Flexible working schedule and time off
- Private health-care
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job ID: R016935