enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade, Niš and Kragujevac.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit, and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality, and would like to work as:
.NET 6 Software Engineer
- Working predominantly with C#, React, Kafka, GraphQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Cypress and services that are running in AWS, GCP and Azure, within a microservices architecture and TDD environment
- Productionising and testing your product while working on a number of experiences touching all of our client’s existing product range and also new product launches
- Collaborating with other teams to build reusable components and platform capabilities
- Enjoying full autonomy in designing and building new experiences under the supervision of a Software Engineering Manager
- Developing new features by designing and implementing them following SOLID principles and using the appropriate design patterns
- Maintaining existing code and writing automation tests to ensure high standard quality for mobile and web platforms
- Involving in architecture definition and supporting architectural decisions
- Writing documentation for new and existing features
- Diagnosing and fixing critical bugs and improve performances.
- Experience of 4+ years in software engineering, with focus on back-end development, good knowledge of the best engineering practices and continuous delivery. Exposure to agile methodologies and distributed teams is welcomed
- Previous experience in developing microservices-based applications
- Experience with AWS services, Docker, APIs is required. Experience with Kubernetes, GraphQL, MongoDB, Cypress is useful
- Previous work with Kafka, Azure/GCP, Kustomize, DataDog, CircleCI, ArgoCD is welcomed
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development is a plus
- An eye for designing solutions that are resilient and scalable
- Attention to detail and focus on security
- Ability to efficiently comprehend new systems and dive into technical issues
- Adaptability and flexibility when dealing with change and ambiguity
- Ability to interpret and communicate information in a clear and concise manner to others (technical/non-technical team members etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- A chance to be a part of casual but professional environment where you will have safe place to try, fail and learn
- Have full ownership over your code
- Coaching from our tech leads to advance your soft and technical skills and set your own development path
- Defined and organized onboarding process for both, the company and the project
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance for you and your family. Also, maternity and sick leave are 100% paid
- Sport clubs – from fishing to basketball, whatever rocks your boat
- Awesome referral fees – because great people know great people
- Work-life balance – this is the company that really support your professional, family and personal goals
- Freedom to decide how you want to work – partly or fully remote or from our offices
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.