Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock indexes.
The Medior .NET Developer is responsible for planning, designing, developing and testing software systems in accordance with project plans, standards and processes. The Medior .NET Developer reports to the Software Development Manager, Architect and Team lead and will focus on development and test of systems and applications with participation in all stages of SDL.
- Design, develop, integrate and migrate highly scalable, highly performance and fault-safe distributed systems according to the specifications (attending in all stages of SDL)
- Create new and modify existing software applications following company standards and processes
- Contribute to software design and architecture planning
- Create, modify and author design documentation and artifacts, release notes and test documents
- Participation in process of improvement activities and perform peer reviews and code reviews
- Collaborate in manner of technology, business, and support groups
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (Master is preferable) in Computer Science required.
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience in .NET C#, ASP.NET or MVC.
- Microsoft SQL database design and development (SQL Programming)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Excellent Analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent knowledge of speaking and written English
Nice to have
- On the front end side Angular or React or Vue.js
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
What we offer
- Motivating remuneration package
- Variety of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private health insurance, private pension, work from home, etc.)
- Co-workers whose expertise you can count on
If you're interested in this position, please apply. Send us your resume and join The Firm of Future!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.