Jackpot is looking for a .NET/MVC Web Developer to join their software development team. This position is based in Belgrade office and is a rare & exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a passionate team of people in based in both Malta and Serbia. Ownership isn’t just a word here – you'll be encouraged to get creative and think outside the box, so it's an awesome opportunity to make your mark on a blossoming brand.
- Creating or modifying complex programs, modules, routines, scripts and data objects from a detailed design where efficiency, performance and reliability affecting a major portion of the system
- Designing , developing and implementing software functionality
- Monitoring the use and performance of systems and code having performance in mind
- Consulting with IS staff and users on technical issues relating to systems.
- Providing production support and handling the issues.
- Working effectively and efficiently
- Engaging in innovation and be curious
- Writing and speaking effectively
- Relating well to others
- Understanding and respecting differences
- Making reliable progress
- Adapting productively
- Writing stored procedures in MS SQL
- Experience using MVC framework for web development and REST API
- Thorough understanding of CSS
- Experience with jQuery
- Sense of humor