we are looking for a Node.js Engineer
Novi Sad, Zrenjanin
Want to make a smart career choice and work with a company that knows how to value their team? If so, find out more about our open position for Node.js Engineer. We would love to have you on our team!
Who can apply:
Candidates with one or more years of experience working as a Node.js engineer. Formal education in IT is not required, but is a plus. We will give an advantage to the candidates with bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Communication with the team and clients on a daily basis
- Knowledge of Node.js and its available frameworks (such as Express, Nest)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Relational databases and knowledge of SQL
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Strong knowledge of English language
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Fintech, Insurtech, Retail, or Medtech domains
- Experience in working with microservice architecture
- Experience in working with Cloud Platforms (such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience in working with Serverless architecture
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of at least one front-end framework (React.js, Next.js, Angular, Vue.js…)
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, Mustache)
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases
What's in it for you?
- A Great Company Culture.
- Work with an amazingly talented bunch of people in a transparent and flat organization.
- We will include your family in the company's social activities.
- In-house lectures and paid trainings.
- Everyday fresh seasonal fruits and refreshment.
- Paid Yoga, CrossFit or gym trainings.
- Paid foreign language courses.
- Team building gatherings, travelings and parties.
- The opportunity to participate in various charity activities.
- Private health insurance.
If you believe in what we believe in and you feel eager to learn, work and further develop yourself, apply for this job by sending us your CV in English and join the Vega IT team.
"It is our dream to make a happy and successful business,
allowing us to use its success and power to make the world a better place."
vega it, a place where learning continues