We are looking for new talents in Serbia! If you are willing to improve your skills in DDD, CQRS, modular monolith etc. you might be the person we are looking for! If you are more experienced please let us know, so we can discuss other options for you.
WHO WE ARE:
Aterian (NASDAQ: ATER) is a rapidly growing technology-enabled consumer products company that uses machine learning, natural language processing, and data analytics to design, develop, market and sell products through online retail channels (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, etc). Aterian was founded on the premise that if a company selling consumer packaged goods was founded today, it would apply artificial intelligence and machine learning, the synthesis of massive quantities of data and the use of social proof to validate high caliber product offerings as opposed to over-reliance on brand value and other traditional marketing tactics.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- B2B full time
- Paid vacations
- Once in 6 months we prepare performance evaluation, which might be the basis for bonuses or a raise
- MacBook'a Pro 15''
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR:
- Team members who are responsible, ambitious, want to commit to their job, are not afraid to learn, and are eager to help the team grow. We do not look for people who only want to do their task and go home.
- Developers with at least 5 years of commercial experience; we do not require you to have an experience in our technological stack, but we do require you to know the basis of OOP, SOLID, design patterns. It is also essential for you to be able to write tests – can’t review codes with no tests
- DDD and CQRS, we do not require commercial experience, but the knowledge of what it is (advances and disadvantages) will be an asset. We will teach you the rest.
- Candidates with intermediate English skills, enough to read and understand our documentation.
- Those who are eager for long-term cooperation.
WHAT WE USE:
- PHP 7.4 (we are waiting for 8.1, to prepare migration)
- PHPUnit, Psalm, PHPStan, Deptrac, Blackfire
- Symfony, Doctrine – PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- DDD, CQRS (sync and async)
- Modular monolith
- Azure and also: VM, ServiceBus (Queues & Topics), Log Analytics Workspace, Key Vault, Application Gateways
- Terraform, Packer, Vagrant, Ansible
- Github, Jenkins, Rundeck, Jira
Step 1 – You will get access to a project and it will be your job to add 3 new features to it. There also will be a Vagrant background prepared, but you do not have to use it.
Step 2 – Code review via Google Meet. You will share the preview to your IDE so we can discuss the implementation of your task. There are no wrong solutions, you will be asked about the thinking process behind each action. That way we can understand how you solve problems.