WHO WE ARE |
115 great people from 14 nations, working together to deliver holistic, innovative digital projects for the world's best clients.
OUR VISION |
To create a community where everyone feels valued and inspired every day and can give their best.
LEADING BRANDS |
For over 20 years, we have been successfully shaping the digital future together with and for world leading brands.
We have offices in Hamburg, Berlin, London, Novi Sad, and Zurich and support our clients in numerous markets and industries globally.
DM FAMILY |
In our owner-managed agency, mutual appreciation, our 10 core values and our leadership style "Management by Coaching" stand for an open culture and communication at eye level.
OUR BENEFITS |
REMOTE WORK |
Working from anywhere, flextime
Team Events and Travel, Agency Events, Team Lunch
Exciting projects with awesome colleagues and great clients
Casual atmosphere, dog friendly, free food & drinks
Top-tier renumeration, recognition bonuses peer-to-peer
EDUCATION & GROWTH |
DM CAMPUS powered by Udemy Business, Personal Coaching, Grow Budget, individual Performance Management System
Yoga, Mindful-Breaks, Mindfulness App, Relax-Express
KEY TASKS |
- Develop PHP projects (Symfony or CakePHP frameworks based) that run smooth, efficient, and secure
- Close collaboration together with your team members and other disciplines
- Exchanging tips & tricks and latest developments in the PHP Community with the team
YOUR SKILLS | FINISHED |
- Completed computer science studies or a professional training as a computer scientist or in a comparable field
- Development and update of server-side applications and databases
- Knowledge concerning relational databases & query language SQL
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS for frontend integration into developed backend
- Knowledge of a versioning solution (e.g., Git)
We are looking for a backend developer with 2+ years of working experience with PHP (Symfony or CakePHP frameworks-based projects)
Working experience with Pimcore is a plus
YOUR KEY FEATURES |
You have the drive and dedication to deliver great work
You have a great sense of responsibility and take good care of our codebases
You show a lot of passion for PHP and its community
LANGUAGE SKILLS |
Excellent communication skills in English
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM WHERE
NEW WORK AND FUN ARE A PART OF OUR PROFESSIONAL ROUTINE
Davies Meyer DOO