As an eCommerce Web Developer, you will work as an important part of our core team, with a responsibility to integrate new internal services and maintain old ones within our existing environment and Build new modern, and scalable solutions.
This is an on-site workplace position with the possibility to turn into a Hybrid (on-site & remote) once the employee gets familiar with the team and projects.
- Design and plan solutions spanning multiple technologies
- Review application performance and security bottlenecks and develop solutions to improve the state of discovered issues.
- Develop and support Web and API-based solutions.
- Conduct and participate in collaborative peer code reviews, technology discussions, and accept and provide constructive criticism in a professional manner.
Job Qualifications – Education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 1 year of eCommerce development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Software engineering, IT, or Computer science is considered a plus.
- Experience with OOP PHP, RDBMS, and Git is Mandatory
Job Qualifications – Technical experience
- Strong Knowledge of OOP PHP 7+
- Experience with one of RDBMS MySQL/Postgre/MSSQL
- Linux server administration Ubuntu/RedHat
- Apache/Nginx Server configuration
- Strong Knowledge of JSON, AJAX, REST
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket and Jira
- Nice to have
- AWS experience (EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront…)
- Laravel/Lumen Framework
- JS web frameworks VueJS, React
Candidates that satisfy the required criteria will be contacted with more information about the following interview.