Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Req ID 26485 Novi Sad, Serbia
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Responsibility for problem-management for SW development
- Analyze of software errors and issues including the tests and interpretation
- Rating and analyzing of the software error tickets and tracking of the countermeasures
- Coordination and close cooperation with task forces and problem-solving teams
- Close cooperation and steady alignment with the parallel development team in Germany
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics, or similar fields
- Experience in the Automotive Software Development, knowledge of test methods and processes
- Experience and knowledge with ECU-Hardware and Software, communication protocols and diagnosis is preferred
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Fluent written and spoken English required, German knowledge is an advantage
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!