Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
At SR Technics we aspire to be the leading, most customer-centric and most innovative MRO company. To contribute to our mission, we are looking for an experienced Process Consultant.
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world-leading MRO service providers in the civil aviation industry and works with an extensive network of partners and business development offices in Europe, America, Asia, and the Middle East. We offer comprehensive, fully customized solutions for the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul of aircraft engines, airframe, and components including impeccable technical support to over 500 customers worldwide.
To start your talent journey with us, apply now as:
As part of the new Process Competence Center, the position holder will enable the business process owners to implement the defined end-to-end processes through scoping, leading, and managing business process improvement projects.
- Communicate with the business to identify process needs and pain points
- Collect and document business requirements for process improvement projects:
- Interview personnel and conduct site observations to ascertain the equipment, methods, and personnel needed for effective processes. This also involves staying up to date with the latest business best practices and technological developments that can help to automate and streamline processes to help businesses perform more efficiently
- Develop new process designs to improve standardization, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness
- Scope, lead, and manage process improvement projects
- Select project measures
- Work with the Manager PCC (Process Competence Center) to identify potential impacts of process changes on the business
- Develop change management plans for process redesigns
- Work with the business to implement new processes
- Educate business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in information systems, business administration or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Business process management, process analysis, business process engineering and business requirements specification
- BPMN 2.0 experience desired
- Experience in Bid-to-Cash and Hire-to-Retire desired
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, planning and execution skills
- Excellent project management skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
STRADE is SR Technics’ dedicated component services brand, created in 2021 to serve the aviation community. As an independent unit and intrapreneurship venture, we manage a multi-million rotable asset base through 24/7 worldwide support to airlines, MROs, and trade partners. We are committed to quality, speed, excellence in customer service, and a presence close to our customers. For more information on STRADE, please visit www.strade.aero. Ref: UTFFI/7249