Shared Mobility d.o.o. is a software company based in Niš.
Founded in 2020, our culture is a little unique because we’re a start-up backed by the largest automotive brand in the world – Toyota. We’re a diverse yet driven group of people of all ages and origins, cultures, and ideals.
As a part of Toyota, we are building a mobile and web app for car-sharing the KINTO platform.
KINTO’s origins lie in the word Kinto-un – Japanese for ‘flying nimbus’ – a service that quickly appears and, no matter where you are or what time it is, takes you wherever you wish to go.
KINTO offers a seamless experience of different modes of transport and payments, from car-sharing to flexible car subscriptions, for all needs and all abilities in one inclusive solution.
Our Vision – To be the preferred service provider for each mobility need by providing one-stop-shop mobility solutions to all our customers.
We are looking for Product Analyst who has a few years of experience in a similar role and has a strong analytical background. You will perform tasks varying from understanding all aspects of the customer journey in our product, to analyzing our product testing strategy, to researching product development working closely with product managers. As the company grows, your seniority and leadership will help you scale your team.
- Connecting web and mobile app engagement data with subscription and operational data
- Work with internal and external partners to understand information requirements, prioritize the deliverable, and manage work via software tracker (Jira)
- Drafting technical requirements for web and app analytics systems and documenting analytics configurations for Google Analytics including Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Support data integrity efforts and regularly examine data validity
- Analyze user behavior data and generate recommendations for product and feature improvements.
- Exporting, organizing, and modelling data for market intelligence
- Building dashboards for user behavior, outlining key KPIs around usage, churn, engagement, and content consumption
- Delivering regular reporting, running ad hoc analysis, and conveying the results
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative or technical field, or similar work experience
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and SQL (Python experience is a great plus)
- Experience with web and mobile tagging, including tag management system (GTM)
- Proficiency with Firebase, BigQuery and Google Analytics (GA4)
- Preferred experience with AWS (Airflow, Redshift, S3, Lambda)
- Ability to build and manage dashboarding tools (Data Studio, Tableau,…)
Ideal personal attributes
- Natural talents for creative problem solving and critical thinking
- An ability to think independently and work within a team
- Proactive attitude along with the ability to see the bigger picture and plan ahead
- English is the business language, an employee must have good verbal and written English skills
Employee benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Skills development
- Medical insurance
- Toyota learning Hub
- Toyota Way of Working training
- Lifestyle benefits
- Employee clubs, activities & gifts
If you want to be part of the team that is the driving force behind Toyota's fourth industrial revolution, join us!