Paycor empowers leaders to develop winning teams. Our Human Capital Management (HCM) software modernizes every aspect of People Management from the way you recruit, onboard, develop, pay, and retain employees. Best of all? Our team is growing, and there’s never been a better time to join! If you love to Think Big, Dream Big, Compete to Win, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!Job SummaryAt Paycor, we are focused on Leaders and the difference our products help them make for their employees. Leaders lives are challenging so we need Product Managers who are curious and excited to work on products that help them get to what is most important, leading their people. The Product Manager plays a critical role in the success of our products by aligning product roadmaps to a Portfolio vision and driving for measurable business results achieved through solving our customer problems with intuitive and simple software solutions. You partner closely with your Product Team and Engineering Team(s) to bring these solutions to the market and maintain relationships with your business partners so they are never surprised by them. You are a natural leader with sincere empathy for the customer and enjoy navigating tough challenges using your keen attention to detail and making decisions that move the needle. As a Product Manager a lot hinges on you—you must be decisive, data-driven, committed and reliable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and maintain a product roadmap and backlog to deliver the highest value features for our clients and users with a cross-functional team of Engineers & Design.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative customer feedback, market analysis and business needs evaluation data to make product feature decisions toward optimal user utilization and business outcomes.
- Lead problem & solution discovery efforts by conducting internal stakeholder and customer interviews to validate concepts & solutions for your assigned product.
- Monitor Work Orders, Bugs & Known Issues to identify trends and prioritize fixes for assigned product.
- Identify and track key KPI’s that measure the value of your product
- Network with business partners to understand their goals & constraints.
- Respond to new product opportunities within assigned product and research them to build perspective on what we should be building.
- Write measurable success criteria and accept/reject work based upon it.
- Provide input into the core positioning and messaging of their product to be used for Marketing, Training, Sales, and other collateral materials.
- Drive Agile ceremonies: including planning, refinement, demos, and retrospectives.
Requirements to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- BS degree in Business, Finance, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- PSPO certification
- 2+ year experience in software Product Management
- 1+ year experience in an Agile environment
- Experience in SaaS environment preferred
- HCM, Payroll, or HRIS experience preferred
What we offer
- Great compensation packages (including bonuses)
- Opportunity to travel to the US (in accordance with the needs of the project)
- Working in an international team
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Opportunity to share knowledge, but also to learn from other colleagues
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, gatherings and events