Product Management team is the “glue” between the business and technology teams. Product Manager is a hands-on PM role, working closely with internal stakeholders and customers to gather requirements, build plans, and drive great products to completion. You will have chance to grow professionally as a part of our amazing team. Sounds interesting? Please keep reading!
- Act as the Product Owner for the set of internal and customer facing products.
- Maintain the product development roadmap & product backlog and drive the agile process as the Product Owner.
- Write product specifications, user stories, mockups to communicate the business value on work proposed for the development team.
- Identify, define, and validate requirements arising within the market by working with internal stakeholders, gathering feedback from current and potential customers.
- Ensure needs of both business and engineering stakeholders are captured in the product requirements.
- Identify and communicate the priority and status of tasks with engineering and manage expectations with business stakeholders.
- Build effective relationships with colleagues across the company, but especially with your development team.
- Assess 3rd party solutions for potential adoption at TeleSign.
- Build great products!
- 2-5 years of experience with Product Manager or Product Owner role.
- BS or MS in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and define technical solutions, manage tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan and execute.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and exposure to REST, HTTP, JSON, XML, authentication concepts.
- Experience in building mockups and in web development.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum-based development methodology.
- Experience communicating and working with development teams and leads as well as senior management.
- Experience in working with different internal business and technical teams and outside vendors on gathering feature requests & requirements.
We are offering
- Challenging, but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Ability to learn about new technologies, grow yourself and work in an excellent Product Management team.
- Good compensation package – Competitive € salary, plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.