We’re on the lookout for a dedicated Product Owner!
Product Owner oversees the development of products from start to finish to ensure they meet the clients’ needs and preferences. Product Owner works with the Product team to determine product features and manage product backlog items.
Ultimately, a top-notch Product Owner will be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
At Hunch you will:
- Work closely with Product Management to create, maintain, and prioritize a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Define the vision of the product
- Take part in creating a product road map based on this vision
- Implement the roadmap, leading the planning and project release plans for multiple projects
- Lead the elaboration of Epics, Themes, and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprints
- Define, monitor and analyze key metrics for launched products/features
- Support client-facing teams in their inquiries
- Define and share product release notes
- Perform a functional review on features before they ship
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint goals
We think you are a good fit, if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a Product Owner-role within a software development team
- Have knowledge of how to make a build/ buy/ partner-decision
- Have in-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Have a working knowledge of product development architecture
- Don’t shy away from a challenge
- Have strategic thinking and organizational abilities
- Like solving complicated problems in a simple way
- Have the ability to prioritize effectively
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication
- Have strong presentation skills
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience with MarTech or AdTech industry
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of design quality standards
Our recruitment process:
We aim to reply to all applicants within a week of receiving your application. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
- CV Submission and Review
- First Meeting: before diving into your technical skills we’d love to find out what you are all about. What your career vision looks like and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity to learn about Hunch.
- Technical task + Interview: we’ll brainstorm and create a task relevant to your role
- Team Lead interview gives you an opportunity to learn who you will be working with directly and on what project you’ll be involved in greater detail.
Who We Are?
Hunch is a fast-growing technology startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, Asia, and Europe. As a Meta Business Partner, we help marketers compete online while having fun.