Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of Product Owner (remote role based in Europe).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Would you like to take part in managing the product used by 1 million users & more?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will be on a mission to develop and maintain a roadmap for the existing and/or future products of Kritpomat. You’ll collaborate closely with both the scrum and product development departments to ensure the products meet specific objectives as outlined by stakeholders and clients.
In this role you will be:
- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Defining the vision for the team’s product
- Creating a product road map based on this vision
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
We are looking for someone who has:
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- Working knowledge of product development architecture
- Proficiency in the use of analytic tools
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to work with large teams
- Understanding of design quality standards
Ideal, but not a must:
- Previous experience in a start-up work environment
- Previous experience in fintech industry
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our Product Owner to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you but you do not meet all the requirements above, please feel free to apply still, while mentioning the reasons behind your application in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please feel free to apply as soon as possible!