Wargaming is looking for a Product Support Engineer to join our Production Support team and help to ensure smooth maintenance within infrastructure for our Games.
What will you do?
- Provides support to hardware and software used by product development and production functions in the development of software games
- Involved in the build, deployment and maintenance of infrastructure systems, incident resolution escalated from the infrastructure team and monitoring of the server and storage
- Serves as first-level resource to respond to problems and to implement planned support, tools installations and upgrade projects
- Monitors and responds to trouble reports, troubleshoots problems, and provides feedback
- Monitors mission-critical software systems for availability and reliability.
What are we looking for?
- Basics skills in working with Linux command line environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack protocols
- Ability to solve problems, analytical thinking, desire to improve
- Ability to quickly understand technical information
- Strong English skills
- Initiative, responsibility, resistance to stress, ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to work in shifts.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Any skills in programming on Python, web applications, data base would help to expand expertise and grow within the team.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.