The successful candidate will be a part of Project management team whose main responsibility is coordination and completion of on-board
new Customers on time within budget withing scope. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
Project managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a company's goals and vision. Project managers are needed on a wide variety of projects, including construction, IT, HR, and marketing.
- University degree in Telecom or Engineering (or equivalent)
- Excellent English skills — both written and verbal
- Knowledge of GSM 2G/3G/4G networks and SMS technology – must have
- Knowledge of networking, mobile and telecom technologies
- Good experience with SS7/SMS/MNP technologies
- Good knowledge of SMPP/ Sigtran protocols
- Proven work experience as Project Manager min as 3+ years
- Good knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM methodologies and principles
- Good experience with Confluence, Jira
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly self-motivated, reliable and good team player
- Must be able to work under stress situation
- Responsible for the full project life-cycle:
- Update project management too
- Gather customer details
- Estimate and provide exact RFS
- Platform design
- Project plan design
- Migration plan
- Handover new Platform into Support Team
- Participate in RFP/RFI
- Keep all the time up to date all on-boarding documentations (checklist, High Level Design)
- Constantly participating in onboarding process improving
- Be a Primary Technical support interface between HORISEN organization & Customers during onboarding process
- Closely work with all HORISEN stakeholders inside our organization
- Provide a full technical support to HORISEN sales team
WHAT WE DO
HORISEN is an international software company active in the fields of mobile telecommunications and digital marketing.
With our comprehensive cloud software solutions, we’ve become a competent and innovative partner to many mobile phone companies and marketing experts worldwide. Ever since 2001, we have been continuously recognized as market leaders in our business vertical.
As telecom and marketing experts, we specialize in enabling direct communication between brands and their clients via all kinds of mobile messages, e.g. SMS, Messenger, etc. Our software enables our customers to efficiently and reliably send billions of messages to mobile recipients worldwide. We enable communication that is targeted, secure and fast.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND WITH US
Very interesting work in a future-oriented industry
Fast decision-making processes and the opportunity to make a personal contribution
Motivated and open-minded colleagues in a cooperative working environment
Professional and non-bureaucratic cooperation
Home office / alternatively in one of our modern offices in Niš, Paracin or Pirot or Remote
Performance-related pay and good development opportunities
New challenges for personal and career development
We develop, market and sell our own products, which means that we are making our own decisions.
This allows us to give our people freedom – freedom to innovate, creatively solve problems and implement bold resolutions. And we truly value our people – their ideas, commitment and needs.
Together, we built an environment that is innovative, collaborative, flexible and supportive of work-life balance – an environment that encourages people to stay with us for years!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Then please send us your complete application documents including:
- Details of availability and earliest possible starting date
- Your salary expectations
HORISEN SOLUTIONS · Kralja Petra Prvog 50, Paraćin, Srbija · Tel +381 35 573 404 · www.horisen.rs