We are Qwertify, a team of enthusiasts and creative builders. For years, we have worked on mid and large scale projects and products, building meaningful and life-impactful apps for our clients in fintech, ed-tech, entertainment, and a lot more industries.
We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager, who will work on exciting projects with clients and teams of UX/UI designers and developers, and help us scale even more.
Here at Qwertify, every day will be interesting and different, you will have a chance to improve your skills and knowledge, to be challenged, in a friendly and encouraging environment.
- Own project delivery from start to finish
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Produce high-quality documentation and action plans
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Work closely with stakeholders and teams to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time
- Reach out, listen to the clients and distill project needs, iterating quickly and with a variety of formal/agile methods
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Work on constant improvement of processes for project implementation
Who you are:
- Excellent communication, servant leadership skills, and conflict-resolution ability
- Strong decision-making capacity
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing environments, requirements, etc.
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Passion to learn new technologies
- 2+ years of project management experience, working on web and software development projects
- Experience in leading a product or project initiative from the concept stage to final release
- Practical experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail
- Technical background – understanding of the development process, web applications technical architecture
- Hands-on experience in creating SOW documentation
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and career growth opportunities
- An exciting work environment and innovative digital projects for various business areas (social networks, fintech, ed-tech, sports, etc)
- The positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated, and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Private health care
- 22 vacation days
- Modern and cozy offices in Belgrade
- Hybrid model of work
- Sports, team buildings, conferences, and events
- Soft drinks, birthday cake, etc.