DragonMedia.io is seeking an experienced Project Manager with iGaming/Slot experience to join our global team of iGaming professionals. DragonMedia operates a global operation of a digital, performance-led, team of digital marketing specialists who are looking to expand in-house creatives across the globe. This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join our rapidly expanding casino gaming company.
- You will design, carry out, and complete projects in accordance with strict deadlines and within a specified budget by relying on your knowledge of software development.
- When creating real-money gambling (RMG) products, the technical project manager will interact with leads, managers, and individual contributors to create project goals and supervise quality control.
- The Technical Project Manager will be in charge of a wide range of high-impact projects, coordinating HTML5 and Native App and Game development with a global team.
- Supervise, coach, and motivate team members; collaborate with the Product Team to develop new features; and collaborate with game developers and technologists to constantly improve the platform.
- 3+ years of experience in managing projects.
- Knowledge of managing Agile development projects.
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), source control technologies.
- Organized, self-driven, diligent, decisive, and able to work under pressure and rapidly adjust to shifting priorities.
- iGaming and gambling goods knowledge.
- Knowledge of HTML5 development.
- Knowledge of online systems and games.
What we offer:
- 2 weeks' vacation per year.
- Paid sick leave.
- A team that will support and assist you at all times.
- Team buildings.