PYTHON software engineer at Pure Storage
Prague, Czech Republic
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, — all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 10,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
The Platform Automation Engineering team is a team consisting of C++/Python engineers with the focus to build platform solutions to enable engineering feature development. The engineers who join this team will have the opportunity to work on our core software – Purity by developing/enhancing feature sets that will allow us to build platform solutions. One such example is the FlashArray Simulator (FASIM) which is a virtual platform that simulates purity stack to enable full end-to-end functional/integration testing. Why is this important? We are a customer focus company and customer experience is the key measure of success. To achieve this, every piece of code we deliver to our customers must be of the highest quality possible, and to that, we must test every piece of code in as many dimensions as possible.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
- Develop and extend our simulation platform for software-based all-flash storage arrays
- Develop automated test framework and infrastructure for all-flash storage arrays.
- Be a part of the founding team in the new strategic R&D center in Prague.
- Improve product quality and reliability of automated testing infrastructure.
- Collaborate with world-class storage engineers to define test automation requirements by participating in product design reviews.
- Find new ways to develop more efficient product leveraging open-source technologies
- Collaborate with support, release, engineering and management teams to improve product quality by increasing automated test coverage.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- You enjoy software test automation and build test platforms to improve the quality of code delivery.
- Software development experience, preferably in or have interest in Python.
- Experience with working or interacting with Unix/Linux systems.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with networking and storage protocols and management a plus.
- Experience in development and testing of RESTful web services and backend APIs a plus
- Tech Stack: Python, C/C++, Linux, container technologies, and more
- You are comfortable with a collaborative, transparent and agile environment
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
Send your CV in English using the Apply option or find us on Chat