Hi there! We are Insightful, a team devoted to developing the best software in our field. A software which focuses on productivity, time analysis, and business process optimization with the goal of helping people boost their productivity and focus.
You might know us as Workpuls, but as of April 2022, we have started a new chapter in development of our software and we got a new name to mark the transition – Insightful.
Our product is used by more than 1300 companies and we are processing huge amounts of data every day.
We are looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our QA crew. What makes us who we are is our open communication and everlasting supportiveness with which we approach everything we do. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, check out the job description below and apply for this position.
- Create automated tests both for new functionalities as well as regression tests; identify, analyze and report issues for follow-up
- Perform functional, system integration and regression testing to ensure that the application meets the business functional requirements
- Accept bugs reported by clients
- Report defects found in testing timely and accurately
- Track defects from discovery to successful correction, validation and verification
- At least 4 years of experience in quality assurance or software development
- Experience in Web application testing & automation
- Experience with API testing & automation
- Familiarity with bug tracking tools (preferably JIRA)
- Experience in writing and executing manual testing plans
- Experience with test case management tools (preferably TestRail)
- Understanding of basic QA concepts like quality, verification, and validation
- Experience with distributed version control (preferably Git)
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English
It would be ideal if you had experience with:
- Testing cloud, desktop and mobile applications
- DevOps awareness for QA infrastructure, CI/CD and deployment systems
- UNIX tools and ecosystem
- Web application development concepts