enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade, Niš and Kragujevac.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit, and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality, and would like to work as:
QA Automation Engineer
- Write and execute test scenarios
- Monitor and maintain the existing tests
- Work on integration of testing framework in CI/CD
- Create and maintain automation scripts
- Provide bug reports
- Minimum 3 years of experience with QA automation
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Experience working with Jira
- Good understanding of Selenium and SQL
- Familiarity with container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git)
- Good spoken and writing English skills
- A chance to be a part of casual but professional environment where you will have safe place to try, fail and learn
- Have full ownership over your code
- Coaching from our tech leads to advance your soft and technical skills and set your own development path
- Defined and organized onboarding process for both, the company and the project
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance for you and your family. Also, maternity and sick leave are 100% paid
- Sport clubs – from fishing to basketball, whatever rocks your boat
- Awesome referral fees – because great people know great people
- Work-life balance – this is the company that really support your professional, family and personal goals
- Freedom to decide how you want to work – partly or fully remote or from our offices
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.