- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days of paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Wine Friday
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Extra week off for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 700 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a QA Automation Engineer who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
QA Automation Engineer, as part of the Hyperoptic fast – paced environment, will play the vital role in building testing efficiency and establishing an automated framework with focus on planning, design and reporting of automation test scripts.
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop a reliable, scalable, and maintainable test repository
- Perform functional, system integration and regression testing. Track the workflow from original issue/bug identification to assignment, build, release, and bug closure to make sure that all bug reports are compiled and accepted by the QA Team Lead within agreed timescales and quality standards
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems
- Deliver high level of technical support to our business stakeholders within agreed timescales and quality standards, determined by the QA Team Lead
- Share your knowledge and provide technical assistance to other team member within areas of expertise
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance (automated/manual)
- Good understanding of both QA and SDLC processes, including strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of OOP paradigm and programming concepts (Java, Python)
- Hands-on experience in automation testing including tools like Selenium (Webdriver), Appium, Protractor, Postman, Browserstack or similar
- Database testing experience (preferable MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of the existing tools for issue tracking and team collaboration (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about Telco, Networking, ISP, OSS, BSS
- Good spoken and written English skills
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast.
We look forward to hearing from you.