INTENS is a software development company based in Novi Sad specializing in designing and developing bespoke solutions and applications. Intens is passionate about the projects it undertakes as it confidently delivers excellence in every project and has been doing so for over 20 years. Our teams are engaged in software product development and projects using the latest methodologies, tools, and technologies. We are constantly looking for ambitious and talented IT professionals like you – join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
- Participate in requirements analysis and its verification with customers
- Work with Solution Architect to understand projects requirements, identify requirement gaps, boundary cases, and functional risks so that these can be addressed early in the process
- Work closely with the Developers in your team to ensure short feedback cycles
- Prepare and execute test plans, analyze results, identify and report issues using the issue tracking system
- Ensure quality of new build or enhanced features and configure existing features as seen fit for the project/product
- Work in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- 3+ years of experience in software testing
- Prior automation, software testing, or programming experience – we play with Selenium, Jenkins, Postman, Azure DevOps Server, Github, Terraform, etc.
- Familiarity with QA Best Practices, with strong knowledge and experience of fundamental QA methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English skills (oral and written)
- Experience with Scrum or other agile software development methodologies is an asset
- Long term, full-time employment
- A dynamic and highly stimulating environment in an international IT Service company
- Excellent career opportunities through challenges and support to personal development
- Employee benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remote work policy
Please send your application in English electronically.
For all applications, confidentiality is guaranteed. Any data obtained during this process will be stored exclusively for use within the company and will not be shared with third parties.