For QA Automation internship, applicants must complete online tests (English proficiency, QA Automation, Git). By applying, you will be led to our Internship Portal where you can find the desired program and start the process. We invite applicants for next steps according to test results.
Join our fast-growing team!
- Developing UI and API automated tests under the supervision of senior teammates
- Execute automated tests and analyze test run results;
- The program assumes a lot of teamwork and collaboration with peers and mentors
- University degree or final year of studies in computer science; engineering, mathematics, or related disciplines is required
- Knowledge of Java/Python/C# or any other programming language
- Fundamental understanding of OOP
- Basic knowledge of Test Theory
- Basic knowledge of relational DB concepts and SQL
- Good understanding of Windows- and Linux-based system
- Written and spoken English is required (Upper-Intermediate)
What would be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of at least one QA Automation framework/library
- Basic understanding of Git
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to join the global IT company
- Training and real projects tasks
- Highly experienced mentors
- Be paid while you learn
- Team building events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.