As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible to assess software quality through manual and automation testing. You will be responsible for creating and sharing the best QA practices within LotusFlare. In this role, you will ensure all processes are well documented. A big part of this role is identifying where it is possible to automate tests and moving to automation in that area. We are looking for a QA engineer in Belgrade with expertise and passion for the quality of products. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly and gate-keep before shipping the products.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Work directly with appropriate stakeholders and development to understand project objectives and approaches of software development projects
- Develop effective strategies and test plans in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create and execute test cases throughout the development cycle
- Create reports to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues and identify root causes
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work collaboratively with the development team during all stages of projects to provide in-process testing results
- Develop and execute automation tests
- 3 years of experience in manual and automation testing
- Previous TelCo experience preferred
- Previous Mobile testing experience required
- Automation testing experience with Appium and Selenium is a plus
- Experience with project management and QA tools (e.g. Jira)
- Experience in performance testing is a plus
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI, Postman (experience with automation of APIs testing is a plus)
- Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Benefits we have for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid lunch (In the office)
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Training and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Work from anywhere (office or remote)
- Top-of-the-class engineers to learn from and work with
LotusFlare employees join and remain at LotusFlare for two simple reasons. First, they can see immediately that their work makes a positive impact on LotusFlare customers, and second, they grow on a personal level by developing best practices and experience in cloud-native enterprise software. LotusFlare Founder and CEO Sam Gadodia believes that if you want to make an impact and change industries for the better, you should consider joining LotusFlare.
LotusFlare has always been about making an impact through software products and changing industries for the better by simplifying technology so as to simplify the customer experience. Founded by the team that helped Facebook reach over one billion mobile users, LotusFlare was born out of a vision to make the mobile internet accessible and affordable to people in parts of the world who often did not have access.
From this initial work, LotusFlare’s mission now is to design, build and continuously advance a cloud-native digital commerce and monetization platform that simplifies technology and customer experience to deliver valuable outcomes to enterprises. This platform provides the software product foundation for the company’s main offering, the LotusFlare Digital Network Operator® Cloud. LotusFlare DNO™ Cloud is a digital commerce and monetization managed service that serves as a digital BSS to deliver valuable business outcomes for communications and media services providers.
LotusFlare looks for people all around the world who are passionate in their aim to make an impact and change industries for the better by simplifying technology. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with offices in EMEA and APAC, LotusFlare serves Verizon, T-Mobile, Globe Telecom, MPIC, Digi, DISH Networks, Permata Bank, Singtel, Digicel, Supercell, and other leading enterprises around the world.