Who We Are:
- Brid.TV is a world-renowned name in the digital video advertising landscape. Our online video platform which is completely self-funded is created and developed by leading experts in the video industry. We are also a Google certified technology partner, board member of IAB Europe and Prebid.org, and one of the fastest-growing companies in its sector worldwide.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with QA engineers, software engineers, product managers and others to help drive a QA strategy based on agile methodologies.
- Define, create, and maintain test plans for existing and new projects.
- Identify and provide feedback on gaps/anomalies in the requirements and products.
- Be responsible for documenting and reporting issues and their resolutions.
- Manual and/or automation testing of the Brid.TV product.
- Reviewing requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Decent English (read, write, speak) and communication skills – a must!
- Knowledge of QA methodologies – this is an advantage.
- Outside the box thinking with passion to find bugs.
- Ability to work in a team and eagerness to learn.
- University degree that accompanies the type of work you will be doing.
Why Join Brid.TV
- Paid internship and possibility to be employed full-time later on.
- 7-hour work days from 08-15 (35 hours per week).
- Office-based work.
- Working with a highly talented, professional and friendly team.
- Brid.TV is a home to over 30 employees! We’re dedicated to creating a workplace where employees are encouraged to be independent and motivated to do their best work. We achieve that by providing a stress-free work environment, clear expectations, flexibility, freedom to question things, shorter working hours, and building a team of loving and supportive colleagues. Join the company that values your time, creativity, and drive.