PLAYSTUDIOS, Inc. is the creator of the groundbreaking playAWARDS loyalty platform, and a publisher and developer of award-winning mobile games, including the iconic Tetris® mobile app, POP! Slots, myVEGAS Slots, myVEGAS Blackjack, my KONAMI Slots, myVEGAS Bingo, and MGM Slots Live. Besides USA and Asia, Playstudios Europe has opened its doors in Belgrade in 2021. We are working on the Pop! Slots and MGM Slots Live games and from this year, we are working on the new Tetris® app. We are a dynamic and young-minded environment, blooming with talented developers, creatives, quality assurance professionals, and other leaders working together to change the face of social gaming!
The QA team is the last line of defense in the Playstudios development process. It is responsible for testing the application, documenting bugs found in the process, and verifying fixes once they are submitted. We are also in charge of all configurations of the Production level of our application, rolling out all-new content, and monitoring the release process.
As part of the team, you will test in an agile environment, with tight deadlines, and a complex system, always bearing in mind our mission to deliver a top-quality, fun game, while supporting a multiverse of devices, app versions, and operating systems.
As for the team, we love to find new ways to challenge our developers to excel. We constantly come up with fresh new angles of flows of our user's behavior or in a mobile environment that weren’t taken into account during design. We are a fast-moving team, involved in all steps of the process with a passion for excellence and an eye for detail.
- Validate that the apps' features meet business expectations, specifically regarding Live ops aspects of the company.
- Test that graphical assets are in accord with the design and the functional requirements.
- Test functionality of all live events and features released to users on a daily basis.
- Create reports documenting errors and issues that need fixing.
- Expand and maintain test plans and scenarios for all features under the Live Domain.
- Manage the Live QA team, continuously increase the team’s skill, and maintain high standards of quality of our apps.
- Share the in-team knowledge with other team members, especially in Live Domain, and work proactively with other teams to improve the entire Live Domain processes, workflows, and tools.
- Perform performance reviews of employees and make sure they’re aligned with the company's culture and standards.
- Aid in hiring and make sure that all new members have fast and efficient onboarding.
- 4+ years of experience as a QA tester.
- 2+ years of experience in leading QA teams.
- High management skills to enable prioritization of workload on the fly.
- Ability to operate multiple applications and platforms simultaneously.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Highly developed communication skills that allow the whole team to operate in sync.
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn.
- High English proficiency both spoken and written.
- Experience in automating testing.
- Experience working with Jira and X-ray.
- Passion for games, and understanding in the mobile games market and its most prominent and recent trends.