When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We at Testronic have got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localization, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
About the role:
- Are you a true-born Manager looking to implement new strategies?
- Open-minded, creative thinker, a hawk eye for overseeing all procedures?
- Developing and maintaining quality standards is bread and butter for you.
- You would show us an in-depth understanding of QA?
Then we need a QA Manager like you!
What we will need from you is to:
- Ensure that Testronic QA's best practices and methodology are followed across projects.
- Perform QA audits on ongoing projects and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assess partner QA requirements and ensure that these are met.
- Investigate client escalations on FQA service quality.
- Communicate with partners on improvement initiatives.
- Monitor established QA metrics/KPI and follow up appropriately.
- Identify any potential conflicts or problems in team requirements for successful project delivery and escalate them to the Director of QA.
- Drive appropriate actions related to QA best practices based on negative trends identified in CSAT and ESAT Surveys.
- Oversee execution of pilot projects and drive them to success.
- Provide support on the creation of and sign off on all test plans created on ongoing projects.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of testing execution.
- Provide support and guidance to the Project Management team in preparation for Quarterly Partnership Reviews.
- Provide support and guidance to the Project Management Team on QA topics.
- Investigate and evaluate new tools for QA testing.
- Support the Pre-production department in establishing new or adjusting existing service lines.
What we can give you is as follows:
- Independent position that creates the opportunity to implement your own ideas and solutions.
- Full-time job based on a permanent contract with an attractive salary, yearly bonus, and benefits.
- Social package (private medical care, sport card).
- Highly international and multicultural environment.
- Friendly and open work atmosphere.
- We will offer a relocation package for a suitable candidate.
We will invite you to the next level if you have:
- 6+ years in video games QA or software QA.
- 2+ years in a QA Manager/Test Manager role.
- Deep knowledge of quality assurance techniques and methodologies.
- Advanced metrics analysis skills.
- Extensive experience with the current generation of games consoles/PCs, and especially of mobile platforms.
- Extensive experience in Issue Tracking and Test Case Management tools.
- ISTQB Certification or similar certifications desired.