When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need to consider solutions that work. We in Testronic have got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localization, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
The position you are applying for is an office-based role. During the COVID -19 pandemic that is affecting many businesses around the world, we have taken precautions to protect our employees and families.
During this pandemic, there will be a possibility for remote-based work (from your home within Serbia) and you will be supplied with the relevant equipment to carry out your role. If you are located outside of Serbia, you will be required to relocate at a later date. Once we have further updates, we will cascade accordingly and will return to the office once it is safe to do so!
Please, note that Whyttest is now a part of Testronic, so applying to Whyttest you are submitting your application to Testronic.
About the role:
QA Project Manager
Do you have deep expertise in QA and would like to work on a new innovative project?
Are you a dynamic, self-driven person?
Are you passionate about gaming?
Do you have a solution-focused mindset?
Then Read On!
What you will be doing:
- Assume full operational ownership of assigned clients.
- Management of QA Project Leads and Senior QA Technicians working on/with assigned clients and projects.
- Identifying and preparing valuable metrics/KPIs and driving continuous improvement accordingly.
- Prepare and deliver quotes and cost estimates for return business on owned accounts.
- Anticipating, researching, and proposing purchases of testing tools and equipment relevant to assigned clients and or Project Leads.
- Identifying improvements and escalating issues related to internal or external test strategy and processes to QA Manager.
- Prepare and deliver weekly Spend Reports.
- Proactively understanding and communicating staffing and resourcing requirements.
- Provide status updates and escalate issues that affect client satisfaction to the Business Development team.
- Review and optimize Test Design efforts to meet client requirements and drive continuous improvement.
- Performing Line management and staff appraisals.
- Take appropriate action based on trends identified in ESAT Surveys.
What we would like to see:
- Real passion for games.
- Proven experience as a QA Project Lead or QA Project Manager in the gaming industry.
- People management experience.
- Familiarity with console, mobile, and PC platforms.
- Working knowledge of different bug databases.
- Exceptional communication skills in the English language – both oral and written.
- Ability to prepare client-facing presentations.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to perform under time constraints and multitask.
What we can give you is as follows:
- A full-time job based on a permanent contract and a social package.
- An opportunity to gain experience and develop skills within an interesting industry of video games.
- Highly international and multicultural environment.
- A challenging role with much space for your own initiatives.
- Friendly and open work atmosphere.
- We will offer a relocation package for a suitable candidate.
If you like working in an enthusiastic team, you will enjoy working with us!
Don’t delay, apply today!