EXLRT is the world’s leading technology specialist in implementing premium digital experience platforms with offices in Serbia, The Netherlands and USA. Our global team consists of 85 educated and experienced engineers divided into teams spread across different countries. We specialize in .NET, Java programming and implementation of enterprise-level Web Content Management Systems. Working in EXLRT gives our employees the ideal opportunity to perfect their skills and advance in their international careers while working side by side with the talent from the world's most famous Global 2000.
- University level (IT education is a plus)
- Experience in manual software testing
- Engineering minded with a strong interest in technology and software engineering
- Systematic and detail oriented
- Interested in becoming automated QA engineer
- Good communication skills in English
- Performing manual adhoc and directed testing of web-based applications
- Writing test cases to document user steps needed to test web app functionality and use cases
- Create tickets for bugs found and working with development team as needed to recreate and explain issues
- Verify bug fixes when tickets are completed by development team, as well as verifying no new bugs have been caused by recent fixes
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary
- We offer a salary that reflects your education and work experience. Your performance and potential are evaluated periodically and the salary is adjusted according to evaluation results and market trends.
- We discuss your personal growth, development and progress at least once a year. It is very important to us to ensure that we are going in the desired direction.
- Flexible working hours
- We allow flexible working hours, which means you can start your working day between 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Private health insurance, fitness pass, organized sports activities, therapeutic massages, in-house lunch.
- Extra vacation days
- We offer extra vacation days based on total length of service.
- EXLRT is a dynamic, informal and enthusiastic international working environment. You are welcome to join your colleagues for a drink, parties, travels etc.