Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation.
In a world that is ever-changing, NOW is the time to join Clarivate’s bold entrepreneurial mission to help customers reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing innovations! No other company in our industry combines such a rich heritage and a global footprint with the bold entrepreneurial spirit of an innovative business.
In just 2 years, we have grown from 4,500 employees to 11,000+ through organic growth and acquisition.
Join us today to help create a better tomorrow
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Belgrade. This is an amazing opportunity to work on Connect project, the next big thing in IP world. We use Cypress with TypeScript for UI automation testing, C# RestSharp for API Testing and custom .NET solution for integration testing. We have a great skill set in the team that supports each other and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in automation testing.
- Work experience: minimum 2 years of experience in writing and executing software tests.
- Knowledge, skills, or abilities: Working knowledge of test methodology.
- Tech stack: minimum 2 years of experience using any programming language (TypeScript and C# are preferred).
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree or at least 2 years of equivalent relevant experience.
It would be great if you also had
- Experience writing automated tests using TypeScript, C#
- Capability to work independently and find path through unknown
- Ability to reproduce and communicate reproduction steps of a defect through writing or on a video call
- Experience in designing automated test scripts to validate expected behavior for web apps, API based services or windows applications, using test automation frameworks.
- Good working experience with GIT and CI tools
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues
- Understanding of Agile scrum methodology
- We operate a hybrid cloud environment, so it is good to have hands-on experience testing solutions in cloud environments, in either AWS or Azure
- Hands on use of database testing tools and SQL
What will you be doing in this role?
- Testing of code and features delivered by the development team
- Creation of automated tests to aid in testing
- Perform maintenance, upgrading, and updating existing tests
- Working with the QA team to identify the best way to test upcoming features
Product you will be developing
The Connect project's vision is to enable a frictionless process for clients to instruct, track and pay for IP services globally and for our agents, an efficient and error-free method to bill clients, get paid faster, and grow their practices.
About the Team
The scrum team consists of 2 QA Engineers, 4 Developers, 1 Product Owner and Business Analyst. Wider Connect QA team consists of 15 Developers, 6 QA Engineers, 3 Product Owners, 2 Business Analysts and 1 Project Manager.
Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. It is expected that hours will be normal business hours with certain degree of flexibility. Occasionally and quite rarely work will fall outside of that time.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Lunch
- Yearly Bonus
- Yearly Merit Plan
- Company Shares
- My Learning Platform
- Family benefits: Bushido kids sports school, tutorship lessons
- Fit Pass
- Mental health care- Psychotherapy sessions
- Company bicycles for rent free of charge
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.