Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Quality Assurance Engineer for System and Software Development
ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way. We are currently expanding our R&D teams in Serbia and looking for a new colleagues who will join our team at our new location Novi Sad.
- Plan and perform quality assurance activities in development projects in coordination with the customer, project managers, development departments and suppliers according to the processes defined in line with the requirements of Automotive SPICE
- Perform and moderate analyses and reviews of the processes for system, function, and software development
- Create quality status reports, analyze metrics, and derive and track corresponding actions
- Manage and coordinate quality assurance activities for multi-site projects
- Provide guidance to project and team leaders regarding the execution of required quality assurance activities
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, or comparable branch of study
- Several years of experience in system and/or software engineering, preferably in the automotive industry
- Detailed knowledge of the Automotive SPICE and IATF 16949 quality standards
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness along with the required tact, and enjoying working in a team
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Be part of our ZF team and apply now!