IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
We’re seeking an experienced SQA engineer to join us in delivering the next generation of digital casino and lottery products for a worldwide audience. We are a passionate team, in the process of undergoing a technology shift and expanding our reach into the realm of third party development. We are responsible for both internal and external initiatives involving central technology, advancement of tools used across multiple studios around the globe, and increasing our overall game output via third party game development.
As a member of a potentially distributed team, you will be tasked with driving the execution of test cases that further our mission to deliver high quality industry-leading games with ever improving efficiency. This role is focused on the functional testing of online casino games (planning, execution, and delivery of internally/externally developed casino products). While the core of our internal team operates on Central European Time (CET) time, we are not all co-located, and our footprint extends across multiple locations in the USA, UK, Serbia, and China.
We deliver games in a highly regulated industry, so a love of details, an “always learning” mindset, and a healthy respect for compliance-related issues are key to your success. If you have the energy, passion, and experience to join us in this fast-paced, high-complexity, and rapidly growing market, we would love to hear from you.
- Perform functional testing activities for online casino games.
- Develop test documentation and execute tests to verify that the system performs as required.
- Help to develop site QA procedures, test plans and checklists.
- Secure, organize, and maintain test environment.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Record, report, and track defects to accurately depict the status of the system.
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and/or solidify requirements where not yet known.
- Participate in removing project barriers and roadblocks.
- Identify and communicate project risks and instigate contingency plans.
- Able to understand and can handle all testing activities. Able to handle the majority of all testing activities independently, seeking guidance if needed.
- Site based QA, but interfacing with software development teams in other locations.
- Complexity of applications; constant change in customer requirements.
- Job reports to direct manager/stakeholders
- Extent decisions governed by procedures or referred up. Follow established site and corporate policies and procedures. Work under limited supervision. All key decisions governed by policy or referred to superior.
- Standard requirements for research and analyses: regular analysis of data.
- At least 3+ years of experience as tester in a software development company
- Technical education (ETF, PMF, FON, etc., or equivalent commercial working experience)
- Strong inquisitive and analytical mindset with ability to probe the bug until all surrounded bug paths are found
- Strong attention to details
- Experience with software test tools and applications
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes and methodologies
- Detail oriented, organized, able to multi-task and have passion for software quality
- Strong verbal and written communication and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong English written and spoken proficiency
- Good iOS / Android skills
- Good team playing and communication skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude.
Nice to have:
- Gaming experience and passion is a great advantage
- Experience with real money wagering games (casino, table games, lottery style games) is a big plus
- Experience with destructive testing methodology and practices
- ISTQB is a plus
- Computer programming basics
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Keys to Success:
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself.
- Foster innovation
The way we work:
- Each project/game is created by a new group formed from members of specialized teams like Developers, Mathematicians, Graphic Artists and Sound Designers, Producers, Testers (your team).
- For each new project new group is formed and you will get the chance to meet different people here in Belgrade office but also from offices abroad as they can be part of project groups too.
- We are strong and multidisciplinary 20+ testers team consisting of manual and automation part. Very experienced, goal oriented, with vast domain knowledge.
- Very competitive salary
- Career development in a stable environment
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Well-connected location with global offices in USA, UK, Serbia, and China
- Team building events
Our Recruitment Process:
- Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, personally and professionally. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do here.
The stages include:
- CV review
- High level conversation with HR (~30min)
- Technical interview (with possible test) with team members (30-60min)
- Candidates who successfully complete both steps are eligible to pass to the final behavioral round
- Usually, the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.