Who we are?
Invenda is an automated retail technology company headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast-moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge.
What we do?
Invenda is building a brain for vending machines that enables centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics.
Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender, and emotion detection, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
To see more about our company and our products, check our website: www.invendagroup.com, or visit: https://vimeo.com/548819323
We are looking for: Quality Assurance Manager (Novi Sad)
Invenda team is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to develop and safeguard our quality standards for all our products. You will be responsible for assessing items in depth and confirming that they meet all company requirements, compliance standards, and without defects before they reach our customers. You will be responsible for overseeing production processes, analyzing data, training our staff, and developing strategies and policies for higher quality.
- Testing and sampling products, ensuring they meet set standards and specifications
- Developing quality control policies and standards for the company to follow
- Training staff members on safety, quality control processes, and policies
- Overseeing quality control processes, and QA specialists
- Conducting in-house audits of product inventory and documentation
- Confirming all products are properly labeled before the output
- Investigating customer complaints
- Ensuring safety procedures and processes
- Assessing operational data and identifying quality problems
- Establishing strategies to improve efficiency and profitability in the organization, as well as put out higher quality goods
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Physical requirement, being able to lift 7kg
- Being able to travel
Education and Experience
- Experience in processes and quality control certifications (e.g., ISO 9000, etc.)
- Experience with quality management methodologies and systems
- Experience in the Electronic industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed required
- Three to five years of experience in a related field required, supervisory experience a plus
- Use cutting-edge technologies
- Be part of one open, friendly, and innovative team
- Get an opportunity to develop and to learn even more during training and conferences
- Have up to 30 days of vacation
- Enjoy paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have a competitive salary incl. Bonus