NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: React Developer
LOCATION: Belgrade, Serbia
This position will be in the Software organization on the Customer Facing Applications Team. This person will be a part of a dedicated AGILE Scrum Team responsible for the development on NCR's Customer Facing Self-Service applications such as the Operations 360 Portal.
- Write React Components for answering new features in a variety of features the team is building.
- Setting Strapi CMS APIs and connecting to React Components.
- Deliver Node.js applications Restful APIs, single-page applications, and microservices.
- Develop architecture and understand software patterns concepts and concerns.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Developing and maintaining web-enabled capabilities and custom applications.
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX Team, Data, and Analytics team to preview features, work through possibilities, and adapt UI.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Communicate in a clear and timely manner with other team members and attend daily standups.
- Use Jira to track tickets and Confluence pages to document design and communicate system design between team members.
- 2-5 years of experience in ReactJS knowledge including Redux, Hooks, Router, and DOM. Deep understanding of responsive design and Single Page Application development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge or experience in building enterprise-level applications which utilize API back-ends for receiving and processing data.
- Familiarity with GraphQL.
- Proficient with GitHub.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A great sense of humor, optimism, and collaboration.
As part of the team, you'll enjoy:
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- Collaborating with a diverse team of creative, fun, and driven colleagues.
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary.
- Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team.
- Exposure to a wide range of technologies and work in a dynamic environment.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
Available Azure Certification with next benefits:
- You will get to learn the basics of Microsoft Azure
- You will be well versed about diversity of Azure Environment and its capabilities
- Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.