This is not a job ad – this is a testimonial!
We will not preach and brag about who we are. We will not be promising hot & cold beverages, fruits and masseuses or flexible everything… NO! What we can promise is hard work. And when it’s hard, you can be sure it will get even harder. When it gets harder, most probably it will be the hardest work in your life. On the other hand, it will probably be the most enriching experience of your professional life.
- Will you be recognized? Yes, if you bring business value.
- Will you be rewarded? Yes, as you are making revolution.
- Is it hard to get in? Mostly, no.
- Is it hard to stay on board? Please read the intro.
- Can I make decisions? Please, read the first bullet.
- Do I need to have guts? Are you kidding?!
So, if you are NOT looking for just a job, and you have read everything until this point, please continue.
- Work as a part of team
- Produce clean, high-quality code
- Produce and maintain project documentation
- Design, build and maintain applications for multiple platforms using React Native
- Integrate mobile applications with native APIs
- Work on integration with existing data API
- Analyze performance of the applications on different platforms
- Write unit and integration tests
- Work on all bugs and issues in the application
Essential Experience & Capabilities
- 2+ years’ experience in a mobile application development using React Native
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as the virtual DOM, component lifecycle, component state
- Have deep knowledge and understanding of React JS, HTML5, CSS3
- Strong experience in both Android and iOS development
- Experience with Distributed Version Control Systems such as Git
- Experience integrating with GraphQL API
- Writing clean, reliable, and maintainable code
- Maintain and evolve coding standards and best practices
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio and XCode
- Understanding of REST APIs and the document request model
Beneficial Not Essential
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of type checking and unit testing
- Basic knowledge of Java and ObjC programming languages
- Knowledge on how to release applications to AppStore and Google Play store
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like crash reporting and analytics
- Experience writing NPM packages and native modules
If you have a good gut feeling about this, please send your CV.