Our Client is MAHLE – leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry.
Due to their expansion in our market, we are searching for a motivated SAP Logistics Process Expert to join their growing team.
- Together with your international colleagues, you will be responsible for the Europe wide support of our global SAP System with a focus on one of SAP Modul (TM, MM, PP, SD, WM Module)
- Within your team, you will also instruct and support our local key users as second-level support with the goal of lean and quick problem solving to help your internal customer to run their business
- To solve problems sustainably, you will also perform error analysis and create concepts for corresponding system optimizations
- Assist to improve existing our Knowledge Base
- Work independently in local and multinational teams
- You will participate and execute test cases during our global integration tests
- You are closely aligned with S/4 HANA deployment teams to be able to support them required cases and to ensure knowledge transfer in both directions.
Your skills and strengths:
- Higher education in the technical, commercial, or comparable fields (Logistics)
- Fluency in English
- 5 years of experience in transportation management
- Experience with SAP R/3 or S/4 on of SAP Module (TM, MM, PP, SD, WM ) and/or cross-functional processes
- You bring resilience, team spirit, conceptual thinking, practical experience in support, and a high degree of communication strength
- Furthermore, you are interested in training others to understand our processes and supervise them on how to use the system
- Independent, structured, and solution-oriented way of working
- You are interested in learning new things
- Safe handling of known IT applications (M365, etc.)
- German and other languages are an advantage
- Willingness to business trips (< 10 % of work time)
Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.