Regional Security Expert
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization we are constantly working on improving and managing technology demands, our focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
The Regional Security Expert will drive and deliver the respective security initiatives on a CETIN Regional level (Bulgaria, Serbia and Hungary). Mainly involved in projects for replacement of business critical applications and address the outdated infrastructure in place.
- Operate and maintain security infrastructure, like Endpoint Security, Intrusion Detection and Protection systems, Privileged Access Control or DDoS protection, Security Information and Event Management or O.365 security
- Support the security-related maintenance of other IT infrastructure
- Take part in security incident resolution and emergency response
- Support the deployment of new enabling technologies to achieve the defined security goals
- Actively and continuously promote and contribute to improvements of security operations, e.g. security monitoring, vulnerability management, threat detection, risk analysis, and threat prevention
- Contribute to all areas of security as a team member
- Collaborate across security domains in an international work environment
- University degree in Computer Science, Technology or related
- Master degree or certifications in Information Security area will be an advantage
- Min 3 years of experience in relevant position
- Fluent in English
- Industry recognized certificates (such as Exin ISF and ISMAS for ISO27001/2 implementation; CompTIA Security+, CISA)
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in challenging environments
- Ability to work under stress and multi-task
- Loyal and dedicated
- Independent and energetic person with flexibility and initiative
What we offer you:
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.