We have news in our Novi Sad Hub!
For the first time, Schneider Electric’s Connected Services team (CSH) is looking for new team members in Novi Sad. The CSH team is focused on proactive and advisory services. We currently have some outstanding opportunities for individuals to be part of our digital services team.
We are looking for a motivated employee for the following position: Remote Support Analyst (French, Spanish or Italian speaker)
About a role
The mission of the remote support engineer is to remotely manage electrical equipment installed inside customer's premises. The support engineer will have to look after the alarms which are initiated on the equipment of our customers and which will be displayed on his computer. The engineer will have to: Analyze the alarms and execute the appropriate actions in order to fix the issue (exchange with the customer by email, chat message, phone call), Troubleshoot, Ask for a Field Service dispatch if needed.
- Experience with Basic Electrical system
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Fluent in 1 other language: French or Spanish or Italian
- Couple of years of Field service or onsite maintenance experience will be a plus
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly
- Good problem-solving abilities and aptitude to understand and explain technical information
- Willingness to work in 3 shifts including the state /national holidays
- Monitor, troubleshoot and track site problems on critical equipment such as secure power & cooling devices, and electrical distribution products
- Through a web-based incidents platform, you evaluate the criticality of the incident and activate the proper response mechanism with user-defined notification rules, including phone calls or messages on a mobile app
- Manage and maintain the critical facility Monitoring Systems (monitoring and management of UPS, generators, transformers, breakers)
- Participate in a 24×7 call-out rotation
- Create opportunities for the Sales department
- Awareness and alignment to personal KPIs (such as maximum time to answer to customers)
- Understanding Energy Efficiency concepts and identifying opportunities to optimize energy consumption
Our benefits include:
- Gym & sports activities
- Learning & Development for each employee (including internal platforms & additional budget)
- Having a chance to be mentored by any worldwide expert inside Schneider Electric
- The financial, legal, and psychological assistance program
- Private health insurance
- Summer recharge program during July and August
- Restaurant inside our Hub with lunch discounts
- Family policy – Parental leave and Care leave
- Recognition culture through our own StepUp platform & annual bonus
- Building a career in the #1 world sustainable multinational company
- International team
Schneider Electric is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Do you see this position as a good match? We’d love to hear from you, and are looking forward to welcoming you to your team! We’ll contact you if you are on the short-selected list of candidates.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.