We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer who would like to become a part of our growing team.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Strong Ruby on Rails programming knowledge, minimum 3 years of experience
- Solid knowledge of the Rails APIs Frameworks and Libraries
- Experience with Domain Driven Development
- Solid GIT knowledge
- Proven experience with portfolio to present
- Confident spoken and written English
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver high quality, maintainable and well-tested code to the QA
- Follow team coding standards and processes
- Plan, estimate and implement application features
- Be able to prioritize and finish multiple tasks on project
- Fix defects and maintaining existing products
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Create application setup, build and deployment process for given environments and platforms
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We provide you with various employee benefit
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work, flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
What do you need to do?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.