- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' paid holiday increasing each year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Massages in the office
- Sweet Tuesdays
- Team sports activities
- Recruitment referral bonus
- Bring your dog to work
- Enhanced pay for new parents
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband provider.
We offer broadband speeds 11x faster than the UK average, proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard' with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service.
Here in Belgrade, we support our UK colleagues in a shared mission: to gigabit Britain. Our office started up in Belgrade in 2013 with what was then 20 developers. Now it's grown into our largest office with more than 500 people.
Whatever we're doing, going beyond the expected is the benchmark.
We work smarter, together, being agile and responding with the speed our business and customers demand – without compromising on quality. We stay focused, performing at our best to ensure we are focused on hitting targets and goals together. And we strive for excellence, paying attention to the detail, constantly seeking to stretch ourselves and find better ways of doing things.
And today we're looking for a Sales Operations Insight and System Analyst who shares these values. Does this sound like you?
Summary of key responsibilities/deliverables
- Work with sales data reports across the BD operations team to derive key insights to highlight actions to improve selling effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Identify and implement sales IT tools to support effective selling
What will you be doing?
Proactive analysis to generate key recommendations to senior management:
- Interpret data and reports, identify if additional reporting is required.
- Identify key trends and sales bottlenecks and makes concrete recommendations for improvements.
- Identifies which enablement initiative will bring the fastest/greatest benefit to the organization and the impact/timing of implementation.
Support sales processes and data capture:
- Ensures data capture for analysis focuses on the most appropriate measures which will bring the best management insights to the business.
- Engages with BD team and wider to obtain and share sales insights.
- Act as liaison between operations and sales by conducting regular meetings with sales leadership to identify opportunities for improvement in reporting and processes
Systems to support selling operation:
- Analyze how agents sell and how they integrate with current selling IT solutions. Make recommendations and implement new IT improvement solutions.
- Ensures the current IT systems usage is maximized and that all agents are utilizing them effectively.
- Troubleshoot key solution implementation issues and demonstrate an ability to drive to a successful resolution.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with sales reporting tools e.g., Tableau, and with the management of sales supporting tools e.g. Showpad / CRMs
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in producing and acting on insight for Management
- Experience with directly selling into B2B markets and understanding the pain points experienced by salespeople
- Good at delivering clear and concise messages, both verbally and in writing and strong English skills (C1)
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. In fact, this is at the heart of our culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application
- We'll get back to you — even if it's a no (for now)
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you.