SAP Commerce Software Developer (m/f/d)
- You specify and design optimal technical solutions and take care about documentation
- You work with SAP Commerce and other parts of the CX suite
- You work with established frameworks and platforms (e.g. Gradle, Spring/Boot)
- You help with database modeling and optimization
- You apply modern container and cluster technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- You develop innovative and sustainable software solutions with agile methods (Scrum)
- You contribute to continuous improvement of quality in the team and company
- You work closely together with the Product Owner and Scrum Master
- You have at least 2 years of experience in software development with SAP Commerce
- You finished your technical education with a focus on informatics (TU, FH, or similar degree)
- You have basic database knowledge (e.g. modeling, SQL)
- You have knowledge of established frameworks and platforms (e.g. Spring/Boot)
- You enjoy software development and you are always interested in new developments
- Your German skills are a benefit
Benefit from a wide range of training or foster your talent in our in house NETCADEMY.
Prove your team spirit at weekly social events & celebrate milestones together with your colleagues. It’s on us!
Early bird or night owl? Thanks to our flexible working models you start your work day when and where it fits you best.
Take on your social responsibility with us and join various projects such as our NETCONOMY Charity Run.
Whether in the chillout lounge at the pool table or in our modern furnished workspaces our stunning offices keep you motivated.
Best tech equipment, a mobility subsidy, discounts at our partner companies and all the other standard stuff you would expect.