We are looking for an SAP Hybris Specialist to join our growing team. You’ll use your knowledge and problem-solving skills to support our team and solve our clients’ most complex and challenging problems across SAP Hybris platform. You will help the team with your expertise in how to best use the system.
- Find the best solutions to the client’s business problems/objectives by using SAP Hybris technology.
- Understand SAP Hybris platform, and leverage expertise and past experience to the Digital Operation Centre Team and our client.
- Support the Digital Operation Team in successful requirements implementation with your expertise.
- Define best practices for the Digital Operation Team and provide expertise on the functional use of SAP Hybris. Identify gaps and advise on problems and workaround solutions when applicable.
- Understanding the current Hybris system implementation and customizations.
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations and facilitate discussions about the Hybris system setup.
- Define and assess the application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value.
- Proactive communication style, comfortable with working in a team.
Your main activities will be but are not limited to:
- Commerce configurations
- PEF review
- Catalog checks
- Replacement matrix configurations
- Promotions adaptations
- Commerce bug fixing
- UAT daily stand-ups
- Bug fixing
- Go live
- Cutover activities
- Hypercare bug fixing
- At least 3 years of experience with SAP Hybris/Commerce platform
- Proven knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Fluency in English
- Any knowledge about any other CMS is a plus.
To our employees we offer:
- An attractive professional environment
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Private health insurance
- Being part of a global advertising network
- Modern, sunny, and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere
We are looking forward to meeting you!